Nature is the greatest modern piece of art; constantly changing, incomprehensively expensive and vandalized by idiots. - Atlantis5
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

does energy and matter cover everything - Page 2

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I wanna beee a pseudoscientist baaaby!

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What I meant was, that is energy a seperate 'force'? I If I pull a bow, I don't think there will be energy in the terms of a seperate 'force'.

btw Thought Manifest, what do u mean u've seen it?

U know, a couple of days ago, a really wierd thing happened to me. I was watching a person, and suddenly I could see this white, transparent sunbstance all around him. I can now see that quite frequently if I keep on looking in a particular way. Don know what it is. Energy, soul....

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Angel,

It's amazing what a little meditation will do in terms of enhancing human abilities. You have just seen into the energetic realm. Your eyes are slipping out of physical vision and into electrical vision.

The white around the person is the first level of their aura (the etheric level as it has been called). If you go deeper into that vision, the person will eventually turn completely light and the physical form will "disappear". When we are fully in electrical vision nothing is solid, everything is flowing energy... Let me know what happens from here and if you need more info I'd be glad to offer what I can...

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
U know, it's easier to see the 'white thing' if you look at yourself into the mirror, though I m not sure if it's the same thing or just a trick of the mirror.
U know, the white thing is more easier to spot if the person is moving. It kinda follows the person a little bit, but remains in the persons orginal postion, like a imprint. Everything has it, even non living things.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If everything is made up fo energy and you are seeing energy than it would only make sense that you would see it around everything. What you're seeing however around a chair, for example, is the energy field, not the "aura". A person's aura is in a sense the energy field but because we are more "conscious" then our aura is much more complex.

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
is nothing energy or matter? is it [ssible for some"thing" to not be of matter or energy? any exapmples.. or do we all agree that every"thing" even minutes gaps within the air we walk through is made of energy and or matter? nothing = energy concept?

so does energy and matter really make up everything?
can you dugest logical reeasno why it would make up every part of air?

"no quote until i copyright it.."
does energy and matter cover everything - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy