What shall profiteth a man if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul? - ailanie12
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

IDIOTS IN THE WORK PLACE

User Thread
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Cheriss is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
IDIOTS IN THE WORK PLACE
As average everyday people they may be great people that the whole WORLD should know. Put them in an office... a resteraunt or any other workplace and they turn into boneheaded morons that can SEE much less fathom the depths of the Fountain of stupidity that their actions create or comes flowing from their mouths.

My Fiancee has worked with a whole herd of them at his resteraunt of employment. Starting with but not exclusively confined to the management are some world calse boneheads. SUndays your busiest days so Lets schedule 11 people off leaving crews that should never drop below 9 people in a bind with only teams of 7...4 and 6.

Or be told that a certain person needs a select day off due to Urgent business about their health and assign them a double shift that day cause "you forgot you had already made the schedule for the week in question. And at that time they had 5 floaters who could cover any shift and guess what 5 people all had that day off cause they were "Not needed".

ya have to know certain areas of the resteraunt to get into management.... WRONG. Fiancee has been with the Co for 2 years can RUN the Kitchen like nobodies business and a KID that had been there 6 months gets into management who know NOTHING about running anything but his mouth. That seems to be the only qualification. If you show up late and know how to smart off to your fellow management you can be management too.

I have for the past year been SOOOOOO Tempted to play the ace up my sleeve. I know the Owners and would love to sit down and have a little chit chat with them about stuff thats going on behind their backs cause I KNOW they would Fix a few things and people if they knew. Not to mention how easy it would be to do so and no one at the Resteraunt be any the wiser as I go t church with the Owner and could simply sit down with them afterwards and talkto them. ((Though personally I would love to see the General managers face if he ever did see me talking to thema nd looking to a few people that work there like him. But thats just my evil B**** side shining through))

I could go on but the Day has begun for me on a most busy day of running to all corners of this town so Later days and Nights people

"B**** Not just a Title Its a way of life"
IDIOTS IN THE WORK PLACE
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy