Anyone can make anyone cry... But it takes a Genius to make someone laugh. - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why Do You NOT Believe In God? - Page 2

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"do you really think that all these amazing things in this world(and generally whole world) gor created by it self?...or what... "
The only reason they seem amazing and complicated is because we human beings are too stupid to understand them.

"this is a fact that if you put a bulet in a kids(anybody) head...he will die....lets say ....oooooooo soooo there is no God...coz if there was a God up there ...he would prevent it....he should't let a little kid die..he is inocent....but the answer is NO...god has the power to prevent it ..but he won't....coz if he prevents it..then that rule is broken...."
God is ALL-KNOWING. When He made the rule, He must have known perfectly well innocents would die. That is not a good God.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 37yrs • M •
B30mple is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
oook...
u really think we are too stupid to understand amazing things in this world????...if you really think that way...then there is no wonder you can't figure out if god does exist or not...
the reason i'm saying it is...we are weak in some points..that's write...but even when we discover something..let's say in humans body...still we would say ...ooo that's really intresting...and if you jus study any thing and really get into it...you will say it your self..that ooooo...see how intresting things are conncted in this world....
the second part....yeah..god knew that innocent people would die if u put a bullet in their head...that's exactly why gave you that brain...to use it...to think about every thing,,,,and do not put bullet in an innocent kids head...
please think about what you are saying before writing them down....i'm pretty sure you can find these answers yourself....

"be30mple"
 37yrs • M •
"u really think we are too stupid to understand amazing things in this world????...if you really think that way...then there is no wonder you can't figure out if god does exist or not..."
That's the point. We should be agnostic.

"still we would say ...ooo that's really intresting...and if you jus study any thing and really get into it...you will say it your self..that ooooo...see how intresting things are conncted in this world...."
And therefore there is a god? No.

"the second part....yeah..god knew that innocent people would die if u put a bullet in their head...that's exactly why gave you that brain...to use it...to think about every thing,,,,and do not put bullet in an innocent kids head..."
But God knows how my brain is. He is all knowing and knows that I will kill that kid. Of course the man who pulls the trigger is guilty, but so is God for giving him the gun.

But first, I would like a believer to define God. It is always better to prove or disprove something if it has meaning.

33yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Cara is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
OK! About the gravity thing, I said I need PROOF to see god! idiot, scientists and austronauts or whatever PROVED that gravity was real, there is no one, or nothing that proved that "Your precious god" is real, looks like you're the one who needs to open your eyes dumbass...if you're going to try to prove me wrong, be sure to use your common sense this time. And about the kid and the bullet, and the wars, I wasn't saying that everything that is bad like that shouldn't happen if he were real, I was saying, there is hardly any good things that are as big and well known around the world as the bad things. Read carefully next time.

"Love is like a war, Easy to start, Hard to end, Impossible to forget."
 37yrs • M •
B30mple is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
heh...it's funny...ok
scientists proved that gravity is real..is that right?...what if they claimed that there is something called "gravity" but they can't prove it..but they can show you the result cozed by gravity...in that case you had to use your brain and think if this can be true....same here..maybe i can't prove it like scitists(coz God is not gravity or phisycal things) but i can show u the result cozed by existenc of God("the whole univers) and leave it to u to think about it.
)..." there is hardly any good things that are as big and well known around the world as the bad things"
that's what u said...ok...maybe you better read it carfully again...coz that is still same thing...i really don't know how to make it more simple for u ....see....we are doing these bad things right?...humans...God is not making wars...if you want good and nice things become wel known in world...ok then start doing biiig good things..so they will show u in TV...
God gave us brain..that's how we are acting...and as i said God won't stop it....coz God made rules...and he won't break them...
idiot?...lol
i feel really good when i write about these things...coz i know God is up there...and believe me....i don't wanna change your mind in any of your belifes...you are the one who should do it..if u want...
good luck..

"be30mple"
 37yrs • M •
First of all, you don't have to end all your sentences with ... because its pointless....

" but i can show u the result cozed by existenc of God("the whole univers) and leave it to u to think about it. "
I have thought about this.

"...humans...God is not making wars.."
Why is it good for God to make men choose between killing babies and peace? When its the dead baby who pays the price.

"God gave us brain..that's how we are acting...and as i said God won't stop it....coz God made rules...and he won't break them...
idiot?...lol "
No need for insults. I'm saying God made shit rules. God made evil rules because it an evil world where people do evil things. God is evil because he made evil rules.

And of course, you don't answer my question. Define God. Its all good to use a big word, but it has no meaning and God has no substance, without a definition.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD GOD SEND YOU TO HELL FOR SENDING SOMEONE TO HEAVEN???????? please explain me the logic... u know like an "evil" (because of his actions which he could of just as easily done otherwise but we cant do evything at once were limited in our chices but all capable and all still have morals feelings and get reactions (so hell dosnt make sense)guy who killed an "innocent" man
and dumbteen, you know the reason you were putting on your fiorst post about choosing to believe cause you cant loose... well thats exactly why i was thinking mabey thats why we all (many or some) fall into this trend cause of that reason.. which gives me reason to believe that its just us for that reason.. hard to accept unkown of ourselves and the life we gt attached to.. the only unkown we want is if it benifits us in some way.. satisfying for a solid answer need answers.. its a trend, kill gays? ok if that was actually from god then he cant exist, cause can gays help[ being gays? they cant help it, and there not "fake" as i a straight person choosing to be gay soesnt make sense, its bioloical, brain caused...

If theres a god whos "all mighty" why did he create the devil? mabe (there is some sort of a "god" but hell suffering and all of this is just temporary and perhaps goes in cylces so nothing is 100% infinte suffering as well as not 100% infinte happyness i dont knwo

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 40yrs • M •
sorry didnt mean to put tha smiley face, hes cute athigh

40yrs • M •
sorry didnt mean to put tha smiley face, hes cute athigh

37yrs • M •
Now we are getting somewhere...(sorry i have to put these points..jus can't help it..lol)
sooooooo...u do belive in God as u said: " I'm saying God made shit rules. God made evil rules because it an evil world where people do evil things. God is evil because he made evil rules"
.....so u believe in God ...but u r saying that the rules got problem...that's another thing man...
mmmmm....maybe these rules are shit from your point of veiw...coz u see inocent people and kids are getiing killed with others...but jus keep it in mind....that God is not killing them ...we are doing...also God set other rules..that if we take care of our children and raise them prperly they won't become killers...
and why God gave us this choice to kill or make peace....
intresting point...but before u ask me this Q ..u have to ask y the hell God created this world?...
to be honest with u...i have the same Q...(y God created this world)....and i have end up to this answer for now...(still lookin for a better answer maybe)....
coz God wants to try us....to seperate those who belive in God and those who don't...and if u are a beliver...u won't kill inocents...coz God is lot leaving us with out any instructon...
he sent us leaders and holy bible and holy quran....
i've gotta go to class..that's it for now...

"be30mple"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I always questioned myself "Well!? isn't anyone going to do anything!? and of all the people, can't anyone do something?" If god is real...why is he making the world suffer so much?
I think the answer was already given.
quote:
Maybe if you figure out this parable that Jesus spoke, you'll understand that concept... Let both grow together until the harvest; and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."
-- Matthew 13:24-30

Hmm . . strange reading but I do understand Teen's attitude in the science section better by it.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 37yrs • M •
"sooooooo...u do belive in God as u said"
Stop being a wanker. Im obviously saying, IF there is a God, given the evil rules of the world (if they have intent, if there is a God, the rules have intent), then God must be evil.

In any case. I've only heard one argument so far in favour of God, the "complex universe" argument. Fallacious as complexity is only relative to our intelligence.

37yrs • M •
oo..ok...
sorry for my missunderstanding...
i hope u find the right path..and i find it too...
take it easy

"be30mple"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
"sooooooo...u do belive in God as u said"
Stop being a wanker. Im obviously saying, IF there is a God, given the evil rules of the world (if they have intent, if there is a God, the rules have intent), then God must be evil.
Is this suppose to be logical? God is good, mankind is not. Man was given domain over the earth so earth is the battleground between good & evil, not heaven, GOD's domain. Jesus whom they call Christ is the King of Kings of the Earth, a human to judge humans.
His judgement as you judge so are you judge.
Yes, many are those who live in the world so it is written that they have had their reward.
Can't have your cake & eat it too?
quote:
In any case. I've only heard one argument so far in favour of God, the "complex universe" argument. Fallacious as complexity is only relative to our intelligence.

I hadn't paid much attention to the thread because it is for non-beievers to give their reasoning why? No doubt you have not heard good positive arguments.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 37yrs • M •
" Is this suppose to be logical? God is good, mankind is not. "
You really don't understand? Of course the normal definition of God is something Good, but this is contradicted by the world.

Why would God make rules in which evil men can slaughter innocent babies?How can it be good that thousands die of hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, floods, droughts and volcanoes? How can it be good to have diseases and famine kill untold millions even today?

These are the consequences of the Rules God Made, not of man. Only the cruellest, dispassionate and cold person would call them Good. Thus God cannot be Good.

Why Do You NOT Believe In God? - Page 2
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy