I f you look like an asshole and talk like an asshole then your an asshole- Johnny Rotten - I R Me
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What is the soul? - Page 10

User Thread
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Suppose all you want.

Every human experience has to be there in order for humanity as a whole, mass consciousness, to learn about ourselves and what we're capable of.

Everyone chooses their "roles" within the human experience. If you chose a role where fighting is a necessity than that is your choice.

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You are ignoring my point. You are saying that if somehow the Jews didnt fight back (which most of them didnt anyway) they would alive today.

Some people are bad, some things are dangerous and no naive wishful flower power is going to save you.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am saying that if they hadn't have chosen to be a Jew in that situation they wouldn't have had to fight, they could have a chosen to give and receive love.

You get what you look for. If you look for the bad in people you will receive bad. If you look for danger you will find danger. Everyone has love in them, there are no exceptions. If you look for love you will find love; if you give love you will get it back.

37yrs • M •
"I am saying that if they hadn't have chosen to be a Jew in that situation they wouldn't have had to fight, they could have a chosen to give and receive love."
WTF? He was BORN a Jew, the germans just had to look down the Jew's pants to know and then kill him. Hugging nazis wont make them like you.

"You get what you look for."
So what? Six million Jews, 5 million faggets, gypsies and commies DESERVED to die?

Its not simple, its not easy and you are now blaming people for who they are.

50yrs • F •
We are running around in circles DT.

You choose whether or not you are born a Jew.

It's not about what you "deserve" it's about what you choose. I'm not "blaming" anyone, that, again is your interpretation of what I am saying. I'm saying it was simply a choice they made.

So you view all of these scenarios as involving "helpless victims" and "nasty perpetrators"?

37yrs • M •
"You choose whether or not you are born a Jew. "
WTF??

Did I choose to be born white, blonde hair blue eyes?!

You are a crackpot.

50yrs • F •
Yes. And you chose who your parents and siblings were going to be and maybe even your name.

I knew both my children long before either of them were conceived.

Maybe I'm crackpot, maybe not. You'll probably never know for sure.

37yrs • M •
You are a liar.

37yrs • M •
You are also shockingly immoral. I'd never thought I of all people would say that. Honestly, you're basically saying its the Jews' fault for being in Hitler's way, its the black man's fault for being black, the Indian's fault for existing, the gay's fault for not being straight.

I am completely disgusted, no trully, I might use harsh words often but only because I speak my mind. And right now, I have only the sheerest revulsion, incomprehension and contempt for you.

50yrs • F •
You are, once again, making judgements based on your interpretation of what I am saying. There is no "fault" in choosing to be black, Jewish, Indian, live in Tibet, whatever. They are all choices. Every human being is a co-creator in their existence. This is empowering, not victimizing. The fact that you're interpreting it as a "fault" tells me that you feel that if anyone would choose to be black or Indian or whatever they are making a mistake?...

It's just a reality, one of millions, billions, trillions of realities to choose from. We are all the same here, we are all co-creators in this existence. I can't believe you don't see this as freeing and empowering.

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So if I wear my clothes inside out and people call me different, where does that fit in?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 50yrs • F •
Oh the comic relief of Leftwood. What would we do without it.

46yrs • M

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 37yrs • M •
"This is empowering, not victimizing. The fact that you're interpreting it as a "fault" tells me that you feel that if anyone would choose to be black or Indian or whatever they are making a mistake?..."
You are saying that if Hitler killed the Jews, and the Jews didnt fight back, well they shouldnt have chosen to be Jews.

That is saying, they made a mistake in choosing, which they didnt choose anyway.

Liar.

46yrs • M
Now DT, for some reason not everyone can tell when their pants are on fire

What is the soul? - Page 10
  5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy