You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel. - unknown
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Euphoria - Page 2

User Thread
 36yrs • F •
sammy06 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hey is der any fit lads in da house

"no thanx"
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have had two moments in my life where I felt completely one with everything around me.

The first time was following an intense argument with my very Irish wife (although I love her to pieces). I left my house to get some space and rode my bike to Lowe's hardware (roughly 15 miles). On the way back, it was just barely twilight, and the warm summer airwas filling my lungs. As cars drove by and people went about their lives and a slight breeze rustled through the trees, I felt like I was floating through a network of nature, both permeating into everything around me and being permeated by it.

The second time was when I was modeling nude for an EWU life drawing class. It was as though the focus and thoughts of every person in the room were joined with mine. I felt completely warm and secure. I was a hub of mind waves going into and out of my being. Each wall around me was a sponge for my thoughts, and every chair, desk, and pencil in the room was passing through me and into the walls and back again. I felt as though God had granted me a moment's respite from all inner insecurities as though to give me a glimpse of how He saw me.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
Euphoria - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy