The time has come when we have to pay for having been Christians for two thousand years. (Nietzsche) - rschulz
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

1st Birthday

User Thread
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that lynniepoohs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
1st Birthday
Junior turned 1 yesterday the 18th ( our Grandson). It was a wonderful day for him and all of us. He celebrated with about 75 people including but not limited to us, his daddy, aunts, uncles, close friends, great grandma and grandpa and most wonderful of all his Great-Great-Grandmother.

He got his own birthday cake, and he put it all over his face, it was great. He had icing up his nose, and in his eyebrows. He is talking now a little, he can say " dadda, hi, paw paw, and he calls his dad's best friend (Paige) momma while running and pointing to her". He played with Chuck E Cheese the mouse for his birthday party, and climbed in and out of the ball games. He got his pictures made with a basketball, the #1, and ones with his name in front of him.

Needless to say he is a very special part of a lot of peoples lives.

Lynnie and Walts

"Enjoy your family as they are our lives."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
75 people! wow... the only birthday i have participated in that can compare to that was my great grandmothers 90th.

anywho, happy belated bday to him and may he have many more to come.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cowgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Congrats to the little guy on his first birthday. Hope he has tons more just like this one. I think that the first ones are more for family as he will not remember most of it, but pictures are awesome for him to see later in life.

You should post pics of him so we can see how much he looks like grandma. Hey any news on the new ones?

"Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you will get!"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
On my first birthday my god father insisted on letting me have a whole cake to my self. I got it ALL over the place... then my mom made HIM clean me

Is he your only grandkid???

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
 51yrs • F •
Cowgirl, I posted the new bundles of joy in another thread, but I can't remember where.

I unfortunately will not post pictures of him for certain personal reasons, but he is a cutie and looks identical to our son. He got his first haircut and we compared pic's of his daddy at that age and well I could just use our son's pictures and not have any made of Junior.

Nope he isn't my only grandkid, got 2 more.

58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cowgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well I am glad that things are going well. When were the bundles born and how much did they weigh? I am happy for you. Are they the two you were talking about that were 10 lbs or something like that?

Sorry about asking for pics of Junior but heck I figured ewe could show off grandkids. Hey now that would be an interesting new thread. Maybe we should start it. What do you think?

"Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you will get!"
 51yrs • F •
Cowgirl,

Things are great and yes those are the grandkids I was talking about.

We have finalized Permanent Custody of Junior this morning actually, and got awarded Child support for him also, with supervised visits for his non-custodial parent.

I couldn't be happier or more pleased for a monday morning.

Lynn

1st Birthday
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy