Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

MrPink's chatroom

User Thread
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MrPink is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
MrPink's chatroom
well since we have to wait for the real thing and the subject of not having chatrooms was becomming sour i decited to make my own. this chatroom (thread) is about noting at all just say what you want no specific subject it can change subjects at anytime. i have trouble staying on the same subject when i start to type so i'm not fit for most of the threads out there its called (Cyber ADD) i was diagnosed today first person ever. anyways.....this is the chat room for now

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist"
 43yrs • M •
hey whats up people whats going on in here what are you up to? i'm not doing a damn thing i'm bored out of my mind if you havnt noticed

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist"
 58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cowgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Anything at all..... Well lets see. I guess we could talk about the weather and then you would not be so bored. It is hot here and extremely sunny, it is suppose to rain later but I doubt it. What is it like there?

"Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you will get!"
 43yrs • M •
well now there is chat rooms here but since you arnt on at the same time i am i guess we'll keep talking in here hun....the weather is very hot and humid around 90"f %100 humidity and i work out in it all day so i get the best of it....so hows life treatin ya ? do you work?

34yrs • F •
xunknownsinsx89 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hhmmm anybody ever hear of foamy the squirrell? well he is one funny critter

"your all gonna die!"
 58yrs • F •
concernedmom is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
mr pink is that you from nein? you are so cool if it is. i joined here for the politics, but saw that name. seems much more peaceful here, if this is you, you know what i mean

"xxoo"
 47yrs • F •
pretty woman is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i have never used your website but i am finding it really fun to log on to

"any"
 47yrs • F •
pretty woman is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
you cool git you are so fit

"any"
MrPink's chatroom
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy