Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

what a way to go

User Thread
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MrPink is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
what a way to go
i was sitting out in my front yard last night and this car comes driving down the road and it starts to veer off the road at about 10-15 mph and it stops at the bottom of the hill in the middle of the intersection so i go and take a look at what was going on and the car was still running with the lights on and there was this guy just stting in it no passengers so i walk up to it with my mag-light nad shine it in the car and an elderly man was siting in it with his eyes wide open foot on the brake car in drive he didnt respond to me at all i knocked on the windows tried to get in the car it was locked so i called 911 they told me to break the window and put the car in park and begin CPR on the guy well i did break the window and put the car in park but i dont know the first thing about CPR and quite frankly didnt want to touch the old fella it was kinda creepy so i had to direct traffic till the EMS came to help they performed CPR 20 min after i called and for another 30 min till the coroner (sp) came to pronounce him dead.... once again "what luck" only me god rest his soul just thought i'd share that with you people

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Windupnostril is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
damn

"You are reading this."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I was with someone who was about 6'2" 240 lbs or so and he was encouraging me to jump of a little cliff we swam to across from the other cliff we had jumped off all day, I was apprehensive but this was a boyhood swimming hole for him so he dove right in once I declined. Well he didn't come back up, the water was dark and murky and eventually I saw the top of his head and his hands clutching it, after a long wait for someone to drive off and call paramedics they came and fished him out, as I about 10-12 or so scampered bare foot around this rock quarry avoiding the water as much as possible headed back to my mom who was all the way on the other side.

We came to find that the water at that side had dropped to about 4 feet, and he punctured a hole in his head, he was about 35 ish. His name was Ray

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
He didnt make it I am assuming?

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Depends on what he was trying to accomplish I guess, but no, he never left the water alive.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
what a way to go
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy