Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Little annoying things

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ambition is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Little annoying things
Making polite conversation with someone who sit next to you on a Bus, people eating the inside of a jacket potato before the skin, people moving stuff in your room, the new 12a rating (uk) all of these are SO annoying. Anyone wanna add something?

"Lifes battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man but in the end the man who wins is the man who thinks he can"
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
People who whistle when they say the letter s.
SUCKY karaoke singers who sing 12 songs a night.
and
Slutty people who conversate of "People only want me for sex." <<<<Ummmmmm duh?
oh and
Pop Ups
OH!!!
and changing the colors on MnM's Don't they know it makes them taste different?

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
people who say "waRsh" when they mean "wash" ... seriously... where is the R?

people who say "illinois" with the s at the end... wow youre a dumbass, congrats.

people who say "cul-in-ary" which... everyone does... but its "cue-lin-ary" -- i use to say this incorrectly, so i have little room to talk... but its irritating nonetheless.

people who complain about money whilst spending it on entirely pointless things... here is an idea, SAVE IT!

skinny people complaining about how fat they are... dont you have better things to be worrying about? like being less annoying???

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That WURSH is totally bothering, lol.

It's not cul-in-ary? It's cue-lin-ary like cue ball inary? I never heard it pronounced that way. Shoot, I learn something new every day.

I am one of those skinny people who complain that I am fat.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 40yrs • M •
you get the weirdest looks when you correct people about saying culinary... luckily that word doesnt show up too terribly often i think they all think that very same thing... "cue? like a cue ball? wtf?"

i am glad you can recognize that you are in fact skinny, its the people that deny it to no end that really get on my nerves.

"man i am fat"
"no, seriously youre not"
"YES I AM!!!"
"yea ok, must be rough carrying around all that extra weight huh?"
*weird look*

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
people who say "waRsh" when they mean "wash" ... seriously... where is the R?

Those are good, lol.

What about the 'hundred year olds' that stare at you through the blinds and drive five miles and hour, and take an hour to load there groceries in the checkout line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't they have something better to do then annoy me....like find a good rest home?!

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 35yrs • M •
People who live simply to exist, like this guy who works in my video store, you know, people who work there for the crack, no nothing about films, and are totally unhelpful...go kill yourself!

"Lifes battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man but in the end the man who wins is the man who thinks he can"
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Someone asking a question that they all ready know the answer to and can tell you the answer before you ever say anything. Someone knowing you have to go somewhere and calling you up and saying, "Where'd you go" like you are suppose to be at home 24/7.

Em

""Live life to the fullest!""
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chilltime55 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
u know whats really annoying when u go to the movies and there is always a littel kid in the front yelling and screaming and crying and when peoples cell phones go off at the movies i mean how hard is it to turn them off

"Look now how mortals are blaming the gods for they say that evils come from us but in fact they themselves have woes beyond their share because of their own follies"
 35yrs • M •
Whats more annoyin' is the general teenage stereo-types u find in cinemas who r there to hang out not watch a film. You know like in a really big group who will talk through the whole thing but no one will tell them to SHUT UP!

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What about people that are so hypocritical.. and I am not talking once or twice.. I mean every day... I.E. the type of people who voice their opinion and tell you not to voice yours.

Also, people that find the need to correct every gramatical word you say when even they use slang and foul up.

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
 40yrs • M •
kinda like me?

35yrs • M •
...and me too I must admit, sorry

80yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that squatteam is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I find it annoying that so many people are in such a hurry. With the hundreds of millions of people in the US, you are bound by the law of averages to have to wait. Wait in traffic, wait in line, wait, wait, wait. So live with it. EVERYONE else is waiting too! You are not unique. You are not better than everyone else. You won't speed things up by acting disgusted or sighing loudly or whining about it. You were born waiting to die. Don't try to hurry it.

Going to Dairy Queen and asking for a THIN milkshake and getting one so thick that you have to eat it with a spoon. Happens to me every time.

Having telemarketers call and mispronounce my name. My name is all I have that is truly mine, don't fuck it up. They NEVER, EVER get it right.

Calling home and having the phone be busy. Doesn't my wife know that I have the phone so I can talk to her? (see point 1 above - what I have to say can't wait LOL)

Eating out at places like Appleby's, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, TGI Friday's, etc. and having others say isn't this great when the food is ALWAYS just so-so. I guess what annoys me is that people could make better things at home but would prefer to lie to themselves because it is easier to eat out.

"Popular dissidents are merely pacifiers given to us by the Government to keep us in line and thinking someone is making a ruckuss."
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MrPink is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
battle or the sexes toilet seat up or down thats something that annoys me

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist"
Little annoying things
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy