Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Little annoying things - Page 3

User Thread
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Women wearing open toed shoes where their toes go over the edge. (like stripper shoes with toes over the edge)

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ana Rpo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

I hate that when I need to cry I can't do it, sometimes because tears don't come out and if they come out, there is the people the rest of the day asking you why you were crying, and the worst of all is that they get mad if you don't tell'em

"In the sea of ilutions and frustations that life is, some swim and some drown"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ana Rpo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It really makes me want to kill people when they pretend to be your friends just because they're interested in something you have or in something you do, and when they get the benefit, they leave you there like a fool, alone and sad.

"In the sea of ilutions and frustations that life is, some swim and some drown"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
2 considerations: an alcoholic friends statement, why do we seem to do the same things over & over again, expecting to get different results?
In the Tarot's Death Card seems to bring fear. The card significant of an end, such as death brings an end, once you accept that end you make room for something new {you go on to do what? This you may choose, more of the same or to seek something new & better.}

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 40yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that past embrace is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have learned not to let these things get to me so much... but still... when people talk loudly on their cell phones, like really loud... when people fish for compliments (for ex. someone saying, I'm so ugly! just to make someone else say no you're not! ) when people pay 1-2 dollar items with a check or credit card .and the number one thing.. ignorance ! people who only know whatis provided from school friends and tv and accept that. they do nothing to further their knowledge.

"i just want to have some little fun"
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that is annoying....I think its annoying when your sitting there lost in your thoughts and people ask whats wrong? why are you sad? why so quiet, is everything alright? .... "GOD DAMN PEOPLE!!! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M THINKING! IS IT SO WRONG FOR ME TO BE QUTE, MUST THERE BE SOMETHING WRONG FOR ME TO WANT TO BE QUIET AND LEFT ALONE!!!"
I get asked that all the time, I swear one of these days i'm going to @*!#, [ok think of the worst thing possible and what i'll do won't even compare to that .

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
People who are annoyed annoys me

""No words""
 40yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that past embrace is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i knew someone was going to say that...phh

"i just want to have some little fun"
 34yrs • F •
skittish_morre is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
A person who always woke you up ask you many question...in the middle of your dream!!!
..>>>now that's annoying!!!!
>>>>my brother alwaays do that,,asking non-sense question!!
duh!!!do theyy reall have to do that?
it's so so so so so ....annoying!
especially when you were dreaming about your crush and in some case he will try to kiss you and then someone will interupt while your sleeping!!argghhh......(left kick)
(hey! i'm in the middle of my dream!!let me sleep!~you niggard!

""oblivion is worst than death!""
 39yrs • F •
salwa is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
1.putting baby oil on your hands and then finding it hard to open the toilet door because its knob is too slippery.

2. people who hang up while you're talking to them on the phone.

3..living in the dorms and someones alarm clock goes off in the other room and there's no one to shut it off. - at 4 oclock in the morn.

4.in a restaurant, trying to eat, and suddenly a guy with bad BO sits close to you and the smell of your the good food in front of you is replaced by it making it hard to eat...or breathe.

5. people who argue a lot and always want to win..and goes like " I was about to say that" when he/she didnt even thought of it. and wants to take credit of every little thing by saying "see, I told you".

6. screaming little kids that want attention.

7. people who cant take jokes and get all defensive and ends up quarrelling.

8. people who bitch too much and think the world revolves around them.

33yrs • F •
THAT.BUGS.ME... is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
If you really want to let off steam about those pet peeves and Annoying things you should visit this blog www.foundry.ws/hopew

You'll love it. Choose a Post topic then comment about your pet peeves on the subject....

Thanks

"THAT BUGS ME..."
 35yrs • M •
Defsin is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
1] People who have to kill and or steal from other people just for money.
2] People who have to fight others just to feel better about themselves
3] People who commit suicide (life is difficult for everybody, but don't kill yourself. there is millions of things to-do before you die)
4] People who act like there better then everyone else (even if you are doesn't mean you have to rub it in everybody's face)
5] People who scam/cheat other people

"It didn't seem we'd lived enough to even get to die"
Little annoying things - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy