Love is like fire. When you have it lit, it's warm, and mesmerizing. If you suddenly thrust your hand in it burns. But when the fire's out you are left cold, and wishing for it to come back. - Christina Marie Power (myself)
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Little annoying things - Page 2

User Thread
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MrPink is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
something i hate is when you are watching tv or just sitting down in a quiet room nice and comfortable and the person upstairs or in the next room says "hey come here" so you get up from your favorite e-z chair, now uncomfortable to hear what they have to say (which probably isn't important anyway) and they could have told you just as easly from the next room ...so you get up for no damn reason......why didnt you tell me that from my favorite e-z chair.....huh?

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Alright, what gets to me most is when people get agrivated by simple things. Like your in line at the store, and the cashier has a problem, and they are triying the best they can to fix it(unlike some people who act like it isn't their problem) and someone else in line does that stupid sigh with the whole "I am annoyed" look. That just is annoying.. I mean, the cashier is trying the best they can but they still have to give this evil look. I am sure that whoever gives this evil look, if this happened at their job, they would be the ones that wouldn't even try.

Or when I am waiting to use something in class, and someone needs to use it too, I let them have it if I don't need it in dire need, I mean I have patience, I can wait, but my friend that I am working with is steaming out the ears because he has to wait a whole 3 mins.

I just can't stand people that can't be nice to other. I mean, even if you just do 1 nice thing a day, that is still better then half the world.

Basically it is annoying when you see people in bad moods just trying spread it on to other people who are in good moods.

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wyote, i have to admit, i say " illiois" with a russian accent too

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MrPink is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hmmmm...SEXY!

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist"
 34yrs • F •
sweetpea3295 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
when my parents aske me to do a list of things and then they go and sit ans watch tv or when its early in the morning and im trying to sleep and my mom and brother yell back and forwarth down the hall to eachother. people just being rude really gets me too!

"keep your head up and your eyes forward..the hell with yesterday!"
 58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cowgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The thing that annoys me the most is when you think you have a friend or even family member that you are close to and then they lie to you or stab you in the back.

Yep, speaking from experience. My family is the worst at this.

"Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you will get!"
 124yrs • M •
dessie48 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My wife always tears off the toilet paper high up, where, as a bloke of 6 feet, find huge difficulty in finding the end to wipe my arse. Anybody else have this problem or am I alone?

"kylie minogue is the horniest"
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Danny123 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
People get annoyed at other people for doning such little things. People get annoyed at people for getting annoyed at other people. All this annoyance is really annoying!

dessie48: No offence, but WTF are you talking about?

80yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that squatteam is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
People that get irritated because the toilet paper is on the holder backwards.
I won't say if I think it should come over the top or from under the bottom, but I know people that have harassed others for putting it on wrong. Of course, having two assholes in one body may make them an expert.

"Popular dissidents are merely pacifiers given to us by the Government to keep us in line and thinking someone is making a ruckuss."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ambition is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Just have to add this coz it's just happened to me right now!!!
When u put something down, then like 10 seconds later you can't remember where on Earth you put it. Arghhhh!!!

"Lifes battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man but in the end the man who wins is the man who thinks he can"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that reminds me of when i put something on my ear, like a pen or pencil, and then i look ALL over the place for it... man i feel stupid when that happens.... and it is extremely annoying of course.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that username is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Skinny people beaching about how fat they are.
people who get rilly upset like saying "im gona kill my self" over stupid shit like if some one dumps them when they have only bin going out for like week.
people me make a big deel about swaring. i mean its evry where just deel with it.
popups.
ppl who make big deels about typo's
ppl who go see movies just to bitch about them.
people that try to convirt the hole world.
rasists.
people who say shit about people like mexicans or the french somthing like that. that is rilly inoying.
i can go on and on

""to start press any key", "whers th"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My biggest pet peeve is shaking hands. I don't know why.

And I hate it when people say Things like " I'm doing good at this..." rather then "i'm doing well...."

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
toilet seat up or down
Yes, like they would walk into a dark bathroom or something & zone in on tthe throne by feel? I mean don't they look before they turn around & s it?
I'ave never been able to understand that one

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ambition is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Other peoples secrets that ur not in on!!! man that is frustrating.

"Lifes battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man but in the end the man who wins is the man who thinks he can"
Little annoying things - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy