It's funny how in your eyes I'm a 'freak'... but look through my eyes and you're the freak. - last_song
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Choices

User Thread
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that lynniepoohs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Choices
Life is full of choices both bad and good. My son and I have been recently served with Subpoena's for court case. It is funny they don't need the testimonies but want them. I guess that is their choice, and unfortunately being the parent I have to be included as the adult of said minor.

So now, we have to push our vacation up or go later on due to the fact that court is only a few weeks away. Choices....I would rather be making decisions.

What are your thoughts on life and the choices you have surrounding it?

Lynnie

"Enjoy your family as they are our lives."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
people take their choices for granted way to often. every choice a person encounters (even the little ones) has an effect on themselves as well as the people around them.

personally i have taken so many choices for granted id really prefer not to think about it.

my family raised me with the ability to make all kinds of decisions and have numourus choices for each. this has ended up very good for me most of the time, but on occasion it can be very frustrating. now when i am forced to do something with little or no choice, i tend to either not do it or try very hard to come up with another choice.

on a somewhat related note, my decision making abilities are severely lacking... i even have trouble deciding on what movie i want to see.

once people are given a choice they often times have trouble looking at the outcomes of each, i tend to see multiple outcomes very quickly.

also seeing only one choice is a big problem for a lot of people, they think they are stuck when in fact there are many ways of going about things...

in short...

life is choice

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
Choices
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy