Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Life in the Blood?

User Thread
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Life in the Blood?
You ever get these people talking about 'how they think that all these modern devices are screwing with their minds?'
Like I heard of these people wearing metal foil over their heads to protect themselves? Which is really strange to me because if anything I would think it would act as an dish focusing rf energy into the brain.
When I was in the service I was talking with a guy, who had rapped himself with a radar set. He had this little burnt spot on the end of his finger where it bit him but his head sure was spinning & he about pass out. They say that you burn from the inside out because the microwaves follow the bone structur,acts as a wave guide.
quote:
Modern Biology
James H. Otto & Albert Towle
CopyRight@1985
Holt, Rinehart & Winston

40.6 Pg589-590
During the formation of compact bone,channels called Haversian canals are formed. the channels form a network throughout the bone. they contain blood vessels that have entered from the periosteum. . . .
These tiny cavities are connected to one another & to the Haversian canal by a network of smaller canals. It is though these canals that nutrients are supplied to the osteocytes. . . . Notice that a central cavity runs through the length of the bone. This cavity contains a soft tissue called marrow. It also contains nerves & blood vessels. Two types of marrow are found in bones. . . . Red marrow form the red corpuscles and most of the white corpuscles of the blood. . . . Yellow marrow is made up of mostly fat cells. It may produce corpuscles in an emergency such as severe blood loss or in certain blood diseases.

You know if anything I'd be worried about the long term effects on the blood & immune systems?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
Life in the Blood?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy