"Everything is opinion and point of view. Evil and good all depends on how you look at things. Question is what is opinion?" - Zyphon
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Young Authors

User Thread
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Young Authors
My son also wrote a short story for the Young Authors and thought I would share that also.

Return of the Circus

One sunny day, the circus came to town. I told my friends the good news. "The circus is back in town," I said.

I said, "Do you want to come with me?" They all said, " YES!" We all went the night the circus came.

First, I got some pink cotton candy for me and my friends, Jo, Dude and Paula. They were selling cheese popcorn, too. We bought some of it and ate it all. Jo bought some salty peanuts for all of us to share.

We then played the pie catch game, the clowns won. The clowns had alot more practice at that game. The clowns were really funny. They crashed in their car. They all came rolling out, all twenty-one of them. They didn't buckle up.

We got a ride on the big elephant. Rufas, the strong man, put us up on the elephant. We got dizzy because the elephant stepped on a mouse and ran in circles. This elephant hates mice.

Dude thought it was fun until he fell off and landed in the cold, stinky mud. Jo laughed and laughed at Dude. Dude was not very happy. Paula got sick in the bathroom from all the circles the elephant made.

I jumped off the elephant and landed in the cold, stinky mud with Dude. He said, "What's up Dude?"

I said, "I'm in the mud with you, Dude."

We all had alot of fun. We are going to come back when the circus returns next year.

Em

""Live life to the fullest!""
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Windupnostril is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thats pretty damn good for a second grader--the poetry too. id say you should definitely encourage the kid to cultivate his talents.
both of those sounded like junior high or even high school quality stuff.

"You are reading this."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"I'm in the mud with you, Dude" lmao.... your kid seems cool, like somebody i would have wanted to hang with back in the day

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thanks guys. He is a loveable kid and all the kids like him. One of these days I'll have to dig out some of his other writings. He does so well with everything he does!

Em

""Live life to the fullest!""
Young Authors
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy