Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Aching in my Chest

User Thread
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that silhouettedevil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Aching in my Chest
After dating a girl for over 3 months we have decided to become friends again. I know as well as she knows that we rushed too fast into a physical aspect. I can understand this and I do know that she needs time to sort out problems(she just got out of 2 previous relationships.) I know I jumped the gun on asking her out, I just felt something inside me... Anyways, now that we are friends again I still feel a pain inside me. I wanna know what I can do to cope with this. Knowing that I will prolly see her often than not also raises the feelings inside of me. One day we do hope to go out again togeather. She just needs to adjust her life for a while. Yet in the mean time, it hurts, and alot of times I want to tell her and I want to cry, but it just doesn't come out. Can I get some advice on what I should try to do to handle my situation. Thanks alot

"Everyone leaves. In the End. Everything Dies. In the End. It doesn't matter how hard you hold on. "Mortiis-Everyone Leaves""
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that doesnt sound like a very healthy relationship to begin with, but i cant judge. instead of thinking about the fact that you two are no longer "together" try focusing on how great the time is that you do spend with her. what is a title anyway? you both care for eachother, yes? enjoy being her friend as much as possible for now.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that silhouettedevil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That is good advice. Maybe I'm just over-inflating a situation b/c of the way I think. We still care for each other. things don't seem to hurt anymore... i think i will enjoy being her friend. thanks again

"Everyone leaves. In the End. Everything Dies. In the End. It doesn't matter how hard you hold on. "Mortiis-Everyone Leaves""
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is what they call a break I think. And for the most part people do get back together after a break.(Unless you are the 1 out of 1000000 guys that don't, kinda like me.) And yeah you probably just have too many thoughts going on and maybe some questions that might not be answered about what is going on. Just take it as an oppurtunity to try and start over again.

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
 42yrs • M •
Yeah, I need to pick up a hobby or something...lawn darts...that could be fun

40yrs • F •
Ashamaly is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think you should talk to her and let her know how you feel. You can't keep these feelings inside forever.. It's not healthy. I'm sure if you have a talk with her, you will undertand how she feels and you can get a greater understanding of how you feel... I found it has worked for me in the past.

Hope that helped...

"Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank"and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind. - J"
Aching in my Chest
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy