It's not that I don't like people- I just like them more when there not around - Charles Bukowski
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Night owl

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kevosworld is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Night owl
You know i would really love to have a consecutive discussion with any of you wonderful people, but sadly i only post at night, and no one seams to be up at this hour, so i have to continue my discussion with all of you the next night. My brain is so much more active at night then day. I am relaxed, my eyes are relaxed, and it is so peaceful looking out into the stars. Is anyone else a night owl? and if you are why do you enjoy the night much better then the day?

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I like the night as well- I am in the mountain time zone it is not to late- just after Midnight- It's not that I don't like late nights- It's the early morings I have a problem with....
I wish I did not have to sleep at all that would make me happy-
But nothing is better than a summer night when things cool down and the wind is blowing lightly I love that as much as the rain-

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
im a night person as well. since my computer is broken as of this post, i im doing this at an odd time of day... if you look at my old posts they are all at like 12-4am. i think more deeply at night and my head isnt nearly as jumbled... when i get my computer fixed i hope youll still be around kev! and of course you too I R Me...

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that daisygirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Kev for a 16 year old you sound pretty intelligent and wise. I would say Im a night person but Id be a better night person if I didnt have to get to work in the morning. I also love to sleep when its raining outside its so comforting.

"Flesh and Blood Skin and bone, Whats mine is mine is mine alone."
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yes the sound of rain at night is nice! But there is nothing better than venturing forth into it at night especially if there is thunder involved- for me rain is something special as where I live is Semi Arid meaning practically a desert- so It is hard to come by a rainy night I hate going to bed early but I must wake early as well I usually end up having catch up on the sleep every 3 or 4 days Damn I hate work!

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
Night owl
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy