Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Is love worth prison?

User Thread
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that lynniepoohs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Is love worth prison?
Today I had to take my son and now considered "Alleged Grandson" into have a DNA test done ($620). However, I was informed that I will be reimbursed by the mother since, all of a sudden there seems to be another possible father (far fetched). Anyways, I have the upper hand in this scenario as the County Attorney where we use to live is working to charge this person with ever crime known. However, this will put this person in prison for a minimum of 25 years upon conviction. The conversations and mail with the other supposed father is being read and recorded for use. How far would you as a parent push to have this person convicted? Life is funny and you try to keep someone safe and they screw you. I personally have decided to do whatever to get revenge.

This is a crime of passion is what is said...but the court looks at it as crimes of indecent acts with minors, statutory rape, and many others.

I guess I will just be happy when the results we already know come in and this matter can be put behind bars.

Love, and revenge make for a Happy family.

Lynnie (location UNKNOWN)

"Enjoy your family as they are our lives."
 51yrs • F •
Mother.

47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yes her son was involved with the mother at one point. Mom and Dad both knew what was going on and didn't say anything to have it stopped for a long time then when they did it didn't stop and they didn't care. They've only started caring since the mother went for custody.

Em

""Live life to the fullest!""
 51yrs • F •
Not at all Em. However, I didn't even know that she was after custody until just recently. Which mind you is after a Restraining Order and Custody issued to OUR son. All we are waiting for is the DNA and then things will be done and over with. When we found out we did try to stop it, but what do you do when she kept suducing our son? Besides, there is other children that have been done the same thing to and I have provided that information. Things in your past come back to haunt you.

Nevertheless, I am not worried.

47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I know what I would do if someone were suducing my child and it was not ok with me that these two were having intimate relations.

Em

""Live life to the fullest!""
Is love worth prison?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy