Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Can you guys please write me a song about being... - Page 4

User Thread
 32yrs • M •
ollylovesmusic is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
a song with catchy lyrics

32yrs • F •
rebecka is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hey can you guys write me a song? About hurt, pain, and a broken heart? i love to sing and hopefully make it to the top someday i just have a really hard time writing songs.

36yrs • F •
amoureux_angel is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
can someone write me a song that i can dedicate to someone... a song that is deep yet every line is meaningful. a song about loving someone only on yourself...and finding yourself contented by just looking at the person and thinking when will be the time you gonna tell your feelings..or maybe just maybe you'll just keep it for yourself.

"thE truTh bEyOnd is tHe liE bEhind"
 27yrs • F •
me.. is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hey can someone write me a song please[b]

27yrs • F •
me.. is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i have a few words but i need help with the rest

27yrs • F •

27yrs • F •

27yrs • F •
opps sorry

30yrs • M •
best writer is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
thought id write u a song using one of ur titles FAKE

(verse1)
damm i love you so much gave you my heart
and in change i get a broken heart with no strenght to lift me up
damm i cant believe uve hypnotized me with all your lies
as days goes on i seem to hate you more and more
the anger has engolf my soul and am traped in confusion
i wonder if the word love will still exist in my dictionairy
and baby you nothing but a fake

Send this Poem
Printer Version

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------
Enter Poetry Contest to win K!

Get 1 book for !

Free Scholarship Search!

I loved you once, nor can this heart be quiet;
For it would seem that love still lingers there;
But do not you be further troubled by it;
I would in no wise hurt you, oh, my dear

I loved you without hope, a mute offender;
What jealous pangs, what shy despairs I knew!
A love as deep as this, as true, as tender,
God grant another may yet offer you.
but now i realise your a fake

"love your neighboor as you love yourself"
 32yrs • F •
darksunshine0 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
wow that was good .
i'm in a band in high/school
can you plz write me a song
i am 17 , i am alwayz the new girl
my dad is alwayz vhanging the cities cuz of his work
and i alwayz have to start thing from the beggining everytime i move. it really hurts. to leave your friends.
can you plz write me a song about that ..

"ilu"
 41yrs • F •
Me for a change is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Can someone write a song for me about secrets? I really love singing but when I take out some paper I don't know what to write..

"Life's boring...If I ruled the earth we'd be partying all day!"
 33yrs • M •
whateverMan is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
MAY SOMONE WRITE ME A SONG
about3 girls i all went out with and cant
even decide and they all almost hate eachother

"NEED MUSIC"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that BethewateR is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
dude thats lame its ur heart just write ur own shit, the scientist coldplay random selection

"all you know is all you know"
 49yrs • F •
Gerda is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I so badly want a song I can dedicate to my brother. It must be a deep song with personal details, and about depression, suicide and how much I as a sister misses my only brother. Please this is very important to me. Please get in contact with me if you can assist. He died two months ago.

27yrs • M •
anthony159 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hey can u give me song like soulja boy please?

Can you guys please write me a song about being... - Page 4
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy