Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

donnie darko

User Thread
 43yrs • M •
paspartu is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
donnie darko
hallo people and a happy new year. need urgent clarification. i take it that we ve all burned brain cells trying to figure out kelly's movie but.............where the hell does the engine that crashes on donnies room come from? is it from the future? it cant be . the future (the universe) where the plane crashes only occurs becuase the original one is altered. so how can an engine crash in the present, while originated from a future (parallel uni) which has not, and as is shown on the movie, WILL not occur. also why does monittof refuse to continue the discussion with donnie? (he'll lose his job... yeah right- kelly wants to tell us something, but what? )

please help my brain is like mash potatoes

p.s what mulholland drive and what lost hifhway and memento??/ these movies we figured out, donnie darko......

"time is just a word to help us understand the relationship between events, words are definitions given to things we cant explain for the sake of communication......"
 39yrs • F •
Eppie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hello there! I hope that my explanation can help a bit.

The engine from the plane is from a para uni in the future but it falls through what can only be described as a wormhole/rip in time that sends it back in time so that it falls on the house.

Does that help at all?

"Life is to be lived, so live it!"
donnie darko
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy