Contempt, prior to complete investigation, enslaves men to ignorance. - Dr. John Whitman Ray
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Help

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Pugsl3yB0y is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Help
Hey everybody...i have a friend...he\'s my best friend actually....but he has a hard time telling me stuff..its not that he doesn\'t trust me...its just he doesn\'t like to share stuff like that. Can anyone give me advice on how to make him more open?

"Knowing the true knowledge of an answer is first understanding the knowledge of the question."
 36yrs • M •
JiffyLube is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
well Pugsley Boy.. i suggest that you just give this friend of yours some more time and he will become more open to YOU and only YOU cuz thats what best BUDS dooo!!!!! (DAMN CANNUCKS TIED THE GAME THOSE JERKS!!!!!)

"GO LEAFS GO"
 37yrs • M •
True....but how do i know im his best BUD?

"Knowing the true knowledge of an answer is first understanding the knowledge of the question."
 36yrs • M •
JiffyLube is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I know that YOUR my best BUD because im telling you that your my best BUD and what I say goes!!!!

"GO LEAFS GO"
 37yrs • M •
Really? Well then......Let's get together next weekend and have the best time of our lives...wut do you say?

36yrs • M •
well Pugsley Boy.. i say....... its a DATE!!!!!
next weekends gunna be SAWEET!!!!!!!
KING OF BEERS + LEAFS + BEST BUDS = GOOD FUCKIN TIME!

"GO LEAFS GO"
 37yrs • M •
All right than.....can't wait....it will be a night to remember...
BEST BUDS FOR LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Let me teach you a good way to solve problems like that
think about why you wanna know what's going on in his life
and then try to explain to him why you wanna know
and then put yourself in his shoes ( if he still doesn't open ) and try to find a logical reason why he won't open up to you

if that still doesn't work, just flip out on him and make him tell you

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have a sister whom I was recently just reunited with again after 15 yrs who has the same problem with opening up to ppl. Her problem is shyness. Maybe that is what your bud's prob. is. What I do with her and it seems to be working and it will take time till she is 100% comfortable with me is she writes me notes all the time and I find them on my desk or on my bed and in these notes she tells me just enough of what is bothering her that I can take the lead when we talk and start asking questions that will get her to open up and actually talk. Maybe doing something like with your bud might help.

Em

""Live life to the fullest!""
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Good for you two, and for you Em, I have a brother who I didn't know existed for 16 years, and when we met we were in two very different places in our lives. I just drank alot with him, and we seemed to say what we thought when we were drunk, so it worked out.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 37yrs • M •
I have a half-sister i've never met before. Actually I just found out that i had a half-sister. But she lives very far from me and i'm trying to find her. Anyone know any good ideas for tracking her down?

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If she is 18 I know of a place, but if she's under 18, then it will be hard?

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i just hope that you're happy with the results when you find her .... because you never know - you might even wish you never found her

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
such a pessemist MiA but youre right

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've known about my sister and brother all of their lives. They are just my half siblings but I never put them in that catagory. Anyway, I did get to meet them once while we were growing up, I was 12, he was 6 and she was 4, so she don't remember much of anything except her big sis came to visit her. Even though she was raised by our father (if you can call what he did raising) and I was raised by my mother and the man that I call my Dad (he was more of a Dad than my father ever thought of being) we are very much like one another and enjoy almost all the same things! My brother however, he don't want anything to do with family, any of us, so I may never get the chance to really get to know him. But I say that he is the one losing out as he will ALWAYS be my brother and I will always love him and think of him as my brother. I'll always be here if he should need someone!

Em

""Live life to the fullest!""
Help
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy