A friend starts to become a true friend when you begin to see yourself in them - Angel Of Death
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Help - Page 2

User Thread
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That's a good outlook Em. I have had a hard time in the past with my bro as well, but we pushed through it. I'm hard-headed and tend to not give up. That can be a good thing and a bad thing, lol.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 36yrs • F •
breathe is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Dear You With the Best Friend,

Perhaps your best BUD doesn't want to open up to you because you use stupid words like 'bud'. I know when someone abbreviates a word like 'buddy' which is surely retarded enough in its pure form, and that abbreviation causes it to be really stupid, I would rather stand on their face than share my innermost feelings. But, then, I am prone to aggression and violence. I'm going to; after taking your posts and processing them; make an assumption about your character. From that assumption, I'm going to suggest you go with the "get him drunk" approach, as it's going to be the most effective.

Em,

Your kind, open heart makes Jesus look cruel. Good girl.

"I am an apple"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ExplodingGopher is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey man, you can't force these kinds of things. I know how hard it is sometimes to be on the outside especially when you really want to help someone out. Sometimes just letting them have their space is the best help you can give, though. Keep that in mind. Good luck.

~JP

""The truth to be fair is that dreaming was the first mistake.""
Help - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy