Your heart understands what your head cannot yet conceive; trust your heart - cutencuddly
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Gay kiss on Greek TV,whaddya think?

User Thread
 39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Here's the article:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20031112/ap_on_re_
eu/greece_gay_kiss_1

First of all, this made me pretty mad when I read it. I know it's not my country and maybe I shouldn't be messing around in their affairs, but I just think this is unacceptable. Why don't people just accept that homosexuality is here and there's nothing they can do about?

Second, it also helped prove something I'd been thinking about recently. People accept lesbian relationships, but not gay male relationships. Why is it that lesbians are ok and gays aren't? There is the promiscuity in male homosexuality, but to say all gays are promiscuis would be an extreme generalization. I believe lesbianism is more accepted in our world because of extreme feminist elements that go along with it. Most people are afraid that if they say lesbianism is wrong, they will be considered sexist.

Feel free to tell me what you think of either point, or just anything related to the subject.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It is pretty sad for them to do that especially when they know that everyone knows that they don't have an excuse seeing as how they show everything else. I mean I don't have a problem with gays on T.V. Though I wouldn't mind a few lesbian shows either but apparently gay shows are hits her in the U.S.

I just think that the the Greek station has something about gays and I am sure there will be a big responce to this.

As for acceptace, I don't think that either more socially acceptable then the other, I just think that one is more ,err... how should I say, enjoyable to hear about then the other I guess.

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy