Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I just can't tolerate STUPID people! - Page 6

User Thread
 400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
If you were truly concerned about wasted tax dollars for publicity whores your head would have already exploded from the political abuses of said money.

that's your opinion and opinions are like assholes, we all have one. yours stinks... (not to be taken literal).

I am an asshole, whats your point. Just wanted to let me know I was in familiar company?

lmao... yeah that must be it.

"what does any of that have to do with hitler? "

and still nothing...

My point was that you were acting as if she rivaled him in her crimes. (And to be technical, Hitler was a publicity whore, who abused tax dollars, fucking moron.)

i NEVER mentioned hitler, you did. and i never equated her to hitler either... you are talking apples and oranges again with egg on your face as usual. your point is mute. learn to debate in a proper way. and, comparing hitler 1940's to 2005 and hitler (war) and her (runaway bride) which are completly worlds apart as far as subject matter is concerned tells me you're not only stupid (st00pid) but you're also retarded.

"damn yer st00pid"

Damn, you're stupid.

fucking tard!

"i hate cRap!"
[  Edited by poser exposer at   ]
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"that's your opinion and opinions are like assholes, we all have one. yours stinks... (not to be taken literal)."

Thanks for sharing that deep insight.

""what does any of that have to do with hitler? "

and still nothing...

My point was that you were acting as if she rivaled him in her crimes."

I was commenting on your attitude towards the subject, which I mentioned while clarifying my point, but you got stuck on hitler and apparently missed it. It was also hinting towards my feelings on how such an incidenct is the least of our concerns.

It wasn't a debate, for as usual you give nothing to debate on, it was a fairly pointless comment to match yours.

"you're not only stupid (st00pid) but you're also retarded."

And you are a kind compassionate human being that I would be proud to have my children idolize.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 400yrs • M •
funny guy!

"i hate cRap!"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i was merely trying to point out the fact that this woman, along with pretty much everything else in the media doesnt deserve the attention you're giving it. i dont sympathize with this woman at all. maybe i am a bleeding heart liberal.

damn, you're stupid

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 400yrs • M •
so you don't defend the media's left wing liberal bias???

"i hate cRap!"
 40yrs • M •
i dont defend the media. i hate the media.

that has nothing to do with me being liberal.

400yrs • M •
the majority of news is controlled and manipulated and twisted by left wing bias... fact. new york times and the los angeles times are 2 of the worst garbage ever printed to pulp for the sake of propaganda. tv news (cbs), cnn, npr etc. the only stations that i pay attention to are the cristian news network and fox news. the rest is pure liberal control so then you say you do not support the left media bias? maybe you can give me a good reply but i doubt it. so answer the question.

"i hate cRap!"
 40yrs • M •
there is a question in there? uhh, well the only news i watch is fox news... Bill O'Reilly and Niel Cavuto to be more specific. even they get things wrong. generally i dont trust things unless i witness them first hand. the "news" these days is purely entertainment as far as im concerned.

not sure if thats what you wanted...

46yrs • M
"the majority of news is controlled and manipulated and twisted by left wing bias... "

Seeing as how Fox News it the highest rated and watched news, your majority theory has a problem. Unless you are saying Fox News suffers from liberal bias.

Though some rhetoric likes to intonate that Fox doesn't put out any fair news, I would disagree. But I would say it very clear that Fox news suffers from extreme right wing bias especially from its commentary and pundits.

Which is where people get confused anyway, O'Reilly is not a news anchor, he's a talking head, a pundit, a commentator, one who speaks opinion. That is not news. And all the debate shows have various degrees of credible guests who all generally provide either genuinely or seemingly well researched or informed points which tend to completely contradict one another and ends with both saying they are right and they are wrong.

That's not news either.

And why if left wing bias is so wrong is it so ok for right wing bias?

Does that seem rediculoous to anyone else?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
the majority of news is controlled and manipulated and twisted by left wing bias... fact. new york times and the los angeles times are 2 of the worst garbage ever printed to pulp for the sake of propaganda. tv news (cbs), cnn, npr etc. the only stations that i pay attention to are the cristian news network and fox news. the rest is pure liberal control so then you say you do not support the left media bias? maybe you can give me a good reply but i doubt it. so answer the question.

So you pay attention to news stations that agree with your logic and your logic only? If so, then why waste time watching the programs, if you already agree with them? Christian News Network? You watch a network that limits itself to people of a certain religion, and pass that off as something that is not biased? Or, perhaps, you do not argue that it isn't biased, and simply relish the fact that you're a hypocrite?

Choose one, and my day has been made.

Fool.

"He who refuses to seek will never learn"
 40yrs • M •
ok, yes, you see all news is manipulated and biased in some way, i was under the impression that everyone above elementary school knew this...perhaps not. as far as i am concerned all news anchors are talking heads. and again, the news is merely entertainment. O'Reilly is very entertaining.

i personally realised how full of shit the news is when i was in fifth grade. i went to a hot air balloon festival and one of the balloons caught fire. the next day on the front page it was reported that the balloon had "exploded" ... the rest of the article was full of more lies as well. its a fairly unbiased paper... still full of shit.

people form an opinion about events, report what happend in their own words... this is the news. its impossible for opinion to stay out of reports, whether it be through subtle gestures or word phrasing, or just blatent sentences full of bias... its in all news.

400yrs • M •
bwhahahahahahaha...

"i hate cRap!"
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that May Day is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I live around where the whole Jennifer Wilbanks deal went down. Trust me, most people here are totally baffled as to why this got so much coverage.

I honestly think that part of the reason this thing picked up so much momentum is because CNN is based here and it was a terribly slow news day. If you will recall, CNN played the Howard Dean Scream ad nauseum and then a few months later apologized because they thought maybe they played it 'a little too much.' I wouldn't put it beyond CNN to get carried away with a story. Additionally, it's an easy story. Nobody got killed and it's controversial, so any idiot can have an opinion.

46yrs • M
"media=idiots!"

Does this include Fox News and your other preferences?

42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Unclassified is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"there is no such thing as a stupid question....however, there are a lot of inquisitive idiots"

i don't have a clue whose original quote this is, but i agree wholeheartedly....

"Do what YOU want to do in life, not what everyone else does..."
I just can't tolerate STUPID people! - Page 6
  2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy