Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I just can't tolerate STUPID people! - Page 5

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
Anomaly33 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
quote:
My theory is, stupid people have stupid kids, and their stupid kids have stupid kids...and so the population is littered with these dense idiots.

So much for evolution, eh?

Regrettably, I believe I may be one of these so called idiots. Well, maybe not exactly an idiot but more of the absentminded professor type.

See, I have the problem solving capability, but some of the common knowledge is not all there. More commonly, I have the common sense but I don't happen to think of it at the right place and time. It makes me accident prone. For example, in physical education, we were practicing archery. When I had used all my arrows and was ready to retrieve them, I walked into territory were arrows were still being fired. Now I know well enough that I shouldn't have been there at the time, and the teacher had in fact told us we shouldn't (as if it really has to be mentioned) but I began to walk without thinking. Luckily my friend stopped me before I got too far.

Usually my mistakes are a little more laughable. Just a few weeks ago, I was doubled off first base in a baseball game on a popup. I've known for a long time that I should have waited a reasonable distance from first and retreated back when it was caught, but I foolishly remained between first and second, with my mind blank and unable to think. In the locker room I asked a teammate to smack me upside the head, and he did in good humor. It made me feel better.

I have sympathy for anyone who has the same problem. It seems to be independent of intelligence and good will. My advice to people like me is to admit your mistakes frankly and try to learn from them. I hope to be more aware in the future and I apologize for when my mistakes do harm to other people.

We don't mean to be bone-headed, so please, don't shoot.

"As we kill Time, Time kills us"
 80yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that squatteam is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wyote - Pulitzer Prize is for quality written achievement, I think you meant the Nobel Prize - for discovery/development.

Stupid Stars:
Question: "How did you feel when you found out you were going to be on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition?"
Answer: "I felt like Louis Armstrong, when he first set foot on the moon!" (Rebecca Romijn - Stamos)

She may be stupid, but that is because she used up all her smarts growing that body - then she married that putz.

Most people are not stupid. They know about 1 or 2 things but don't know about a lot of other things. It never ceases to amaze me that a person that couldn't even pick his own nose without help can get a driver's license and drive a taxi. Many 'apparently' stupid people function quite well in their (please, God, let others see how to spell the different forms of that word - see 'stupid' examples in the posts above. "They're going there in their car." ) jobs that require skill, dexterity and memory yet don't know how to make change for a dollar.

STUPID GOAL: "We want to be certain that all those that graduate (from high school) can make change at McDonald's." Dallas TX Head of Public Schools cir. 1979/1980

MOST STUPID - Racism in any form. So, now how smart are you?

LOST CAUSE: Searching for 'intelligent' life in the universe when we haven't even discovered it here on earth. (What, do we think it will rub off???)

"Popular dissidents are merely pacifiers given to us by the Government to keep us in line and thinking someone is making a ruckuss."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i meant what i said, he did NOT win a Pulitzer, as he was not good at writing.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 37yrs • M •
Ender Wiggin is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm pretty sure that 85% is a little low. In my experience its more like 98%. Of course there's the age old question of when a person is "stupid" and when they're simply "not as smart".

"Know. Think. Choose. Do."
 41yrs • F •
Khyliene is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

I was once told that the best punishment for an individual is to place them in a room for a week with a "stupid" person, and watch what happens.

Frankly, you can learn a lot from someone who is considered "stupid". Watch what they do, listen to what they say, and take in how they act, then do the exact opposite.

37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i was on my way to see my sister for the first time since she moved to south carolina and i picked up this little flyer on the way there and it has so many funny little stuff in it but this one suites this thread.

god loves stupid peaple thats why he made so many ...

to bad i've never seen one like it since

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
 400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
rosie o'donnell running her big st00pid mouth calling bush a war criminal and saying she supports 'hanoi jane'... talk about one of the planets stupidest people... she's the queen of st00pid! and marrying a girl is her idea of 'civil disobedience... what a st00pid fat cunt. can someone make her go away?
i want her to disappear...

"i hate cRap!"
[  Edited by poser exposer at   ]
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Oh what might change in people's feeling of what a stupid person is if we were forced to watch our own personal actions and behaviors on a daily basis.

Life seen through a mirror, or a daily video session watching yourself.

Something silly stupid though, tiny Tom Cruise going from a wife who is taller than him to a new girlfriend even taller than her. Penelope was closer in hight, but Katie is Huge, and has very nice breasts if you care to see them, watch The Gift, which a trailer is posted.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=trailer&id=1800027621

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 400yrs • M •
Jennifer Wilbanks 'runaway bride' needs to hand over that 100,000.00 reward money to pay for city services and get some mental help... that would be good enough. maybe a month or 2 of jail time might wise her up a bit too... what a stupid thing to do. she's an idiot.

"i hate cRap!"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
you are an idiot for buying in to the media so easily. try getting some of your own opinions. you dont even know this woman, she made a mistake... woopdee do, im sure youve done worse, just didnt get all the attention.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 400yrs • M •
wyote you're the idiot. since when do 'tax dollars' need to be used this way by some "attention whore" drama queen who decides to 'flake' on her own wedding...? she broke the law with her 'racist false charges of a 'hispanic' man and a white woman kidnapping' her... not to mention the police officers who missed a fallen officer's funeral and the thousands spent on looking for her. she pre-meditated this crime by buying a bus ticket 1 week before hand... the facts speak the truth. she's a 'loon' and if you sympathize with her you're either a bleeding heart liberal idiot or just a plain and simple moron. have a nice day st00pid.

"i hate cRap!"
 46yrs • M
Look out Hitler! There's a new evil in town.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
LOL some people man. Some people.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 400yrs • M •
leftwood you've proven yourself to be an asshole. hitler has nothing to do with a woman pretending to be kidnapped and using a racist excuse and wasting tax dollars and police services on her lame ass drama... she's an attention whore who flaked on her own wedding... what does any of that have to do with hitler? nothing. comparing this to that is like apples and oranges and the egg is on your face. damn you're st00pid. stop spinning the subject. joelb i'm some people i suppose? lol...

"i hate cRap!"
 46yrs • M
If you were truly concerned about wasted tax dollars for publicity whores your head would have already exploded from the political abuses of said money.

I am an asshole, whats your point. Just wanted to let me know I was in familiar company?

"what does any of that have to do with hitler? "

My point was that you were acting as if she rivaled him in her crimes. (And to be technical, Hitler was a publicity whore, who abused tax dollars, fucking moron.)

"damn you're st00pid"

Damn, you're stupid.

(Haha, I can edit my stupidity)

[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
I just can't tolerate STUPID people! - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy