If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you - Beatleboy182
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Your dream girl (or guy) - Page 5

User Thread
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thanks for your words, Leftwood. You sound like an older brother. I feel loved .

Being young, I don't have enough self-esteem. Maybe it's because I'm a perfectionist. Who knows? I would appear as a confident individual, but my insecurities are too complex to appear in daily activities.

Balance. I think I should go meditate or something in order to find balance. Balance....hummm......

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm just writing this to remind myself to get back to the original topic before the administrators get mad.

The topic... right, dream guy or girl. Well, one thing I would love to see in any man is a calm manner because the one thing I absolutely loathe about most men (or actually, anyone) is the way they behave once they lose their temper. They end up verbally or physically abusing others. They may apologize afterwards, but the blow has left it's mark.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 33yrs • F •
A Broken Shadow is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Im in love with a young boy already but hes just that: A young boy hes my age but... none expirienced... if you know what i mean...
And im a young girl but i like a little feeling of security

My ideal guy would look something like this...
He has to be tall no ifs ands or buts if hes shorter than me it wont work im uh... five one five two at most?
I would like dark features... Dark hair somewhat long dark eyes and brows.
Masculine jaw structure and lips nice teeth kissable
straight but small nose but noses are acceptions i can do with almost any nose as long as it isnt obnoxiously big
I love it when a guy who is already hot wheres eyeliner and make up to an extent ugh its so sexy!
now for the bod
ive been spoiled: I know this guy and weve been kind of on and off but hes just in it for the prize but its still fun and he is one hell of a peice of eye candy! he has the best body ive ever seen on a sixteen year old... but hes short... gurr...

well over all an Mournful gothic irish poet is amongst my lines....

Ha im always one to over analize

"\"No one can make you feel inferrier without your consent\"--ER \"You must first learn the regulations before breaking them\"-- Me"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wow Shadow, you really know what you want, huh?.... You seem really mature for your age.... Im not even sure that IM that mature at 16!!!

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
For me, one of the main things is that he has to make me feel special and like me for who I am, and not what he wants me to be.
Nice even smile, but those corner lip smiles are sexy too.
Wears casual clothes but can dress up too.
He has be taller then me.
Someone who I can just walk around with, and not feel as if we always have to talk. Silence doesn't always have to be akward.
Lean or athletic build--like a swimmer or something.
Can goof around with and not feel stupid.
Someone who doesn't wear too much cologn.
Doesn't wear a lot of "bling".
Doesn't blast music from his car and think it to be cool.
Hair: it depends. Not too long, not too short--should be neat and according to facial structure.
Nice teeth--it's a must.
Clean ears!
Clean finger nails.
Nice breath.
Nice skin.
Sensitive but strong.
Someone whos comfortable with himself.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Lol not to be cocky or anything,most of these descriptions of your perfect guy sounds like me.

O yea and i have another problem, ok i go to the gym like almost everyday, ive got a killer six-pack and everything, but im skinny, not as in anarexic skinny, but moderatly skinny. I didnt know chicks liked skinny guys. I always thought that chicks liked bigger men. One of my biggest problems is my arched back, most skinny guys have an arched back. Thats one thing i hate about being skinny. Most of the guys who are meduim sized have straight backs, like a freakin table, but im stuck with an arched back. O well i guess you cant change who u are, thats what makes us human.

My dream girl? Heres the description:

She doesnt have to have really huge breasts or anything, but i dont like anything smaller than A-cup. Um the ass, well im not really an ass person, so that doesnt matter to me. She cant be taller than me, and well she can't be really fat, like 400 pounds or something. I like a girl who can make me laugh, and who i feel comfortable around with. Someone who isnt afriad to talk dirty, and well i like a girl whos kinda active in her life. Blondes, brunnettes it doesnt matter to me, execpt redheads. Theres something about red heads i dont like, sorry. Eyes dont matter. And i prefer asian girls over most other girls, but as long as your funy and i can get comfortable around u then your cool.

35yrs • M •
Sorry if my description of my perfect girl was kinda harsh.

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
nah, it's cool. I mean, you didn't say you only liked girls with huge breasts and twig-like. But yeh, some skinny/lean guys are hot. Theres just this thing about them. I don't think I'd go out with a really buff guy. Arched back, no one cares, no one notices. I guess your more conscious of your flaws, even if other ppl don't notice it. But being cool with your imperfections make others comfortable with theirs.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wow man i would never guess that from wandering's picture that she's asian..

haha jk but w/e works tho man..

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 35yrs • F •
Yeh, filipina to be exact. Does race play an important factor in who you chose to go out with?

Oh, I just wanted to add that he should have some sort of skill, like writting or cooking, but not exactly those skills. But it is hot when a guy can cook.

35yrs • F •
Oh, and another thing that I wanted to add was that I don't find guys (or people in general) who smoke appealing. He shouldn't do drugs or abuse alcohol. I mean, I don't want to be with a guy who doesn't have much respect for life by living through a superficial high.

35yrs • M •
I made an oath with my friend to never touch a drug in our lives. Be it steroids weed, or crack we wont take it. And we made another oath to become natural bodybuilders.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Is having lots of things in common with each other important? I mean if ur a deep thinker and your partner is not, does that mean that the relationship can't blossom?

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 35yrs • F •
No, not at all. Your partner can learn to adapt. You bring out different parts of each other that you didn't know was there. And your can focus on other things when your with your bf/gf, but slowly introduce things like life and so on in your conversations. But it could also become unsatisfying and weaken your relaionship. I guess it just depends how strong your wants and needs are and what you expect in the relationship. Does that help?

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
its important to have a very strong basis of some sort to the relationship. no two people will have everything in common. mostly its about compromise, but if you dont have that deep connection and you arent both on a similar path in life... just aint gonna work.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
Your dream girl (or guy) - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy