The filthy riches of the filthy rich are not unrelated to the filthy poverty of others. - China Mieville
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Impossible you say? It's someone's psych

User Thread
 43yrs • F •
mis_girl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The world is going to end in the 25th century. In the 2300s part of the world's population will die off from nuclear war. So we have nothing to worry about. So many people are afraid the world's gonna end tomorrow, so afraid of dying. Nothing to be afraid of, when the time comes for you to die, it's God's time for you to leave this corrupted earth.

43yrs • F •
mis_girl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes there will continue to be wars, people will continue to die each day, but it will be the same, small numbers will die until that day..

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Iinteresting. I had a friend once who didn't believe in God. I mentioned in an earlier post. He kept up on science. One day it was announced that the ice on Mars was melting. The planet is warming. They don't know but suspect it is due to bacteria. If it continues, Mars could be habitable in a 1000 years, just about when this world become uninhabitable. He thought that was amazing. Mathematically impossible he claimed. He said he was wrong, there is a God.

I read an article awhile back telling how that the earth is already supposed to be in an ice age. Every 100s of thousands of years it supposed to go into an ice age. It's overdue. They suspect that the greenhouse effect has prevented. That makes a person wonder. Maybe God didn't make a mistake putting us here like I once used to believe.

Anyways - what's with this 2300 - I'm curious.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Do tou know if this Mars melting is actually true? I'm curious because I just finished an Astronomy class where we discussed and studied a great deal about the planets, including the Earth, and not once was this mentioned.
Also, I know that in a few Billion years, the Sun will become a Supergiant star and it will boil the Earth's water, and eventually melt the matter on Earth. At this time the Sun will be closer to colder planets and will possibly make them inhabitable, but we will still be stuck on Earth melting. I'm very curious about the Mars theory because the time (1000 yrs.) doesn't seem relative to the time things take to form, or die in space.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 43yrs • F •
I just stated 2300s instead of saying 24th century. I read in a book of psychic visions, but don't recall some of the information. It was basically a timeline of what is happening with the world. If only I could find that book again, if I do I will post it all how it is written.

43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Crimson_Saint is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That prediction may or may not be true. Either way what makes you believe in that phsychic crap? The author could've said any random century.

"AIDS is God's way of sending Catholics to heaven."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I believe in Edgar Cayce, but even his prediction about the earth changes (ca falling in the ocean - major earthquakes in mw states). But I still believe in him, because of the story of Jona. I've tried his home health healing method things, and they work.

I lost touch with guy who now believes in God because of the Mars thing. I didn't ask. But I figured he knew what he was talking about. This guy didn't even believe in UFOs. I think the 1000 years was a rough gues and it was his own esitmate.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that akexis is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
whatever it is... if i have to choose.. i would rather die now.. then later while world just so busy with war...

"i'm not everyone n eveyone not me :) i'm ME"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy