If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you. - Oscar Wilde
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The President has bought every election he's

User Thread
 75yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that jakereaney is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Governor Ann Richards had a 70% favorable rating in Texas (Gallup Poll) as the incumbent governor in 1990. Everything was fine in Texas! Then, Dubya and his cronies (Enron, Becktel, Halliburton, Arthur Anderson, a former president that happens to be his father, and thieves from Hell decided they could buy the election (correctly) for governor of Texas and President of the United States for this former drunk. It worked (Governor Richards disposed)! Dubya, after stealing consecutive terms for governor in Texas, he and his benefactors rigged the Rupublican primaries for president in 2000. John McCain (a true American hero) beat the hell out of this slow learner with too much money in New Hampshire and depleted Dubya's 20 million dollar campaign chest! Dubya's anti-democratic REPUBLICAN friends replenished his campaign bankroll, and bought the Republican nomination in South Carolina! God Bless the ANTI-DEMOCRATIC FORCES IN THE UNITED STATES! Republican nomination secured. I don't think I want my candidate to win an election like this (reminds me of Sad Ham Insane)! Al Gore (wish I knew your middle name), please run, GET OFF YOUR ASS, be yourself, forget Florida and the demons fron Hell, and the lowlifes on the US Supreme Court! Be honest, and give us a President we all can be proud of! You have to be blind (other problems possible) NOT to know our current President will do anything to steal an election. He was asked the other day (July 2003) how he was going to spend the 178 million dollars he and his theiving anti-democratic Republican friends have saved up (stolen) for the next election? I'm not going to tell you his answer. Wake up America!
Eldred Reaney

[  Edited by jakereaney at   ]
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
*cough**snort* wha? (blinks eyes upon awakening)

*Yawn* wow, bush does suck.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy