Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

oral sex - Page 3

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ana Rpo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think sucking guys dicks is very nasty , but as u said previously it's the girl decision.

But talkin with the truth, for u guys, is it better normal sex or that a girl suck your dick What's hotter

Witch position do you think is the best one The most comfortable The one where a girl/boi looks hotter In conclusion, witch position(s) do you like the most and why

"In the sea of ilutions and frustations that life is, some swim and some drown"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey there is a post that covers this - check out-
http://www.captaincynic.com/thread.php3/thrdid=20466-u-page=0#20466
anyway this will answer your querrie but be prepared for more Nastyness....
hey di dyou previously post as "rotcgirlav" the age and writting style seem to match....

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 37yrs • F •
pvtbaby is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
damn if a guy is bitching because what we do to them then why the hell are they having sex for? i would liek anything a guy does to me or women so that is my opinion!

"shit happens"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ana Rpo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
hey di dyou previously post as "rotcgirlav" the age and writting style seem to match....

No I didn't. As I read on another post (don't know where), you as a user never die, so I think that if this person decides to come back, he/she would do it with the same username.

My writting style may be weird and sometimes it can have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes because I'm not from the United States and neither from a english-talking country, I'm from Colombia, in here we speak spanish...
So I may be wrong but I'm doing it as well as I can

"In the sea of ilutions and frustations that life is, some swim and some drown"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I think sucking guys dicks is very nasty

Remember this in the future ...........

To get some you must give some.

50yrs • F •
PoetsPassions is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Wow Im really surprized by these responces, consuming such and offering to me is so very erotic, Specialy when hand fed! The most intimate thing that two can share.
But just my opion.
Poet

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tangentboy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Myself, I really don't mind at all whether she spits or swallows, just as long as it isn't spat on my leg, or something

You've just been sucked off, who are you to complain what she does with it? lol.

"Ég gaf ykkur von varð að vonbrigðum.... Petta er ágætis byrjun"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well then, common interests abound.

I love getting head, and giving head, I don't care if she spits swallows or drowns me im my own cum, its just that good, getting head that is, well, when she is that good. The only thing that sucks, in a bad way, is if she stops or makes a drastic change, mainly in pacing at or befor the time of ejaculation, that can kill everything, and kinda blows. I got to be reminded of this by someone with a weak gag reflex who never gave up, you know who you are and I commend you.

I love most foreplay, though a hummer to completion can possibly mean the end of an encounter or a brief intermission.

Hypothetically speaking, I might know of someone who has tasted their own, and from what I gather, though they may not have thought they werenecessarily going to die, they weren't to thrilled about it either, they said there are far too many social stigmas to allow such experimentation without coming away grossing yourself out, hating yourself, or fearing fanatical retribution. Plus they made the comparison between the feeling of extreme desire for sex with anyone during fits of hormy desperation that if acted upon with any noun carying any number of social taboos, there tends to follow an astounding waive of guilt and disgust depending on the circumstances. Now apply that to the notion of all the demeaning stigmas attached to any guy having anything to do with sucking dick. Needless to say, this hypothetical source was wise beyond their years, and so that was pretty much the end of that.

Their hand on the other hand, was in need of a restraining order.

Girls, go crazy with your bad self, my hypothetical source tought me to enjoy what I already know I like and that I know won't give me an ulcer or make me want to vomit, short of and uncleanly lady dear god, lets not do that shall we.

And to all the beautiful single ladies out there in need of a little pampering pleasure, this goes to you

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
 60yrs • F •
hot4some is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
When I am into my Man, giving head is as exciting for me as it is for him. The feeling of the cum rising up his stiff shaft is powerful... and the anticipation of the final explosion... awesome! The cum is the prize, why would you waste it? Ladies... get with it! Enjoy the fruits of your labor. I love the whole thing. Men, I envy you.

"Live, laugh, love... move on."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, its official, I love you Hot4some, hey hot, gotta question, would you know of any reason in particular that if I go out to a bar per se', why women of your particular age tend to, well, hit on me? I don't mind whatsoever, I went home with one but my point is that it seems pretty specific and consistent of an age group, just curious.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 51yrs • M •
wgc369 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hello everyone, first time on here. it rocks!!

OK, on the oral sex theme surely the spit vs swallow vs pearl necklace thing should be between the couple right? I mean i physically hate cumming in a girl's mouth. it totally spoils it for me. id much rather she just let me pull it out at the last minute and cum on her neck and boobs. but she's gotta be cool with that right?? Ive never yet met a girl who said she liked to give blow jobs and those that say they "dont mind it" usually say it tastes like shit....so why put yourself through that??

i guess its each to their own...me, i love nothing more than getting down there on her and getting busy and love having a girl cum on my face. the best!

"Treat others as you would be treat yourself"
 51yrs • M •
wgc369 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
sorry almost forgot...for me, the more mature ladies are the best. they really know how to enjoy themselves. my last girl was 8 years older than me, and boy did she teach me a thing or two......

"Treat others as you would be treat yourself"
 37yrs • F •
ailanie12 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ok that is just excuse me for saying this SHITTY talk

guys this is ur thang somexs or all the xs going into the girls mouth and hmmmm let me see oOo yes where do u pee from......that dingdong of your and as one person said it taste like off milk w/urin in it and i go to a privit very smart school and as i have leared from wat yall say its good for the woman oo yahh bad bad lyers the extritory system your bodys liquid WASTE and that has no nuitritional value because your kidneys take all the nuitrition out of the urin

now woman............... this is the mans dick................. u put it in ure mouth ..........................u enjoy it........................ u swallow the cum...........................and u want more............ DID I MISS SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!! dang yall are just wierd w/ sexuall stuff stuff !!!!

oo i would love to c want yall will say about wats it call basically the girl tastes her own ass i would just love to hear yall talk about that (well just to tell the truth NOT) well yall can talk bout that i dont care

thank you for reading reply to me ceo'

80yrs • M •
Laff_alot is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
To I R ME
I'm a man who just couldn't taste my own semen. I tried all kinds of tricks, but just couldn't do it. Then one day, after my divorce, I spent a night with a gay friend, when, without warning, he came in my mouth. Surprise, surprise, I loved it, really enjoyed it, and I get a tremendous erection just thinking about it. I've swallowed now from numerous men, and I love it all, in fact I love the diversity of tastes.

oral sex - Page 3
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy