The evolution of sense is, in a sense, the evolution of nonsense. - Vladimir Nabokov
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

So now the repercussions of the war in Iraq are co

User Thread
 39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So, now that plenty more American soldiers are dying AFTER the war has "ended" are you supporters of the war happy? Yeah we sure are helping the Iraqi people, aren't we? "Oh, whoops, forgot about your food and water, Iraqis, looks like we gotta search your house for weapons now!"
Our prolonged stay in Iraq will make everyone angry and the Iraqi people will still HATE our guts because the only way they love us is if we get another evil dictator installed, take him out, and do things the right way.
Oh, and another thing, once we've forgotton about Iraq (like Afghanistan, boy did that last),which will come soon, I'm sure we'll head to Iran, Syria, North Korea, or, hell why not France? You know, they've got all those bull dozers made for hiding chemical weapons and phones and stuff like that which got us to attack Iraq!

Sorry for the sarcasm.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yes, I am happy. (I counter sarcasm with sarcasm)

And I think our next stop is Liberia. Which I made a nice post on that.

We still have guys in Afghanistan, just like we still have them in Bosnia and such. And we will keep them there for a while because it is their job.

Ok, so we don't have that many friends, and I don't really like the fact that we had to piss people off in the process, and I am sure we will get our share for it. But there is a cost to war. We might not of wanted the war, but atleast it had more reason to go there then Nam.

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy