Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Dead Like Me

User Thread
 47yrs • M •
scottkimbal is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Dead Like Me
A friend of mine was telling me about this new show called Dead Like Me. He said that you can vote for who dies on the show. ANyone know anything about it?

"Yo Mama is soooooo fat, she plays hopscotch like this....New York, Chicago, Dallas, LA..."
 43yrs • M •
henrythe5th is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I've seen some ads for the show. It looks pretty interesting. I went to the website (www.sho.com/dead) and voted for the Office Slut to die. Muaaa Haaaa Haaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

ahem.....
sorry.....

I'm going to take my meds now. 8^)

47yrs • M •
scottkimbal is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
OOkkkayyyy....you take your meds, then answer this question.

What is the little gray creature seen crawling on the wall in the vidclip.

If you can answer this then you get 1000 cool points.

"Yo Mama is soooooo fat, she plays hopscotch like this....New York, Chicago, Dallas, LA..."
 43yrs • M •
henrythe5th is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm cooler then you! I'm cooler then you!

They are called Gravelings and they are the ones the drop bananna peels and drop pianos on people heads.

I have a friend who works at the Hollywood Reporter who is paid to know such things.

47yrs • M •
Thanks for the info henry. I went to the website and voted for the hapless bank robber to die. Did anyone else vote?

43yrs • M •
So are you gonna watch the show tonight?

47yrs • M •
This show is wonderful! Especially if you are one of those
jaded young people who work in an office and have realized
that you are not living the life you thought you would when
you were a child. I could so relate to some of the things
she said about her life. Just too funny! And I thought it
was funny to find out that the guy who created Touched by
an Angel did this one. But they kicked him off the writing
staff because he wanted it to go darker. Thank goodness he
found someone to allow him basically free reign to write
this wonderful show

38yrs • F •
DeadLikeMe2003 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hey everyone
This show is great i just love it. I can relate to her well not begin dead but how she acts and i'm glad there are other people besides myself that like the show 2 if you would like 2 email me you can at Crankygirl03@aol.com Thanks
~Kristen~

Dead Like Me
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy