If I ever acquire wisdom i suppose i shall be wise enough to know what to do with it. - Laurence Darrell
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Bear in the Woods

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Bear in the Woods
This is a joke my father told me. Although a bit raunchy, I found it funny.

A hunter is walking in the woods searching for the biggest bear he could find, when he stumbles across a giant brown bear. He pulls out his shotgun, steadily aims, and fires at the bear. The bear seemingly falls into a nearby ditch and appears to be dead. The hunter slowly walks over to the ditch, until he feels a tap on his shoulder. The man turns around, and just as he does, the bear asks: "Did you shoot me with that shotgun?" The man replies "Yes", and the bear throws down the man and starts raping him.

In a few weeks, the hunter devises a plan for revenge on the bear. He brings his Double-barrell shotgun and is really ready to get even. He walks through the woods and sees the bear, so he steadies his aim, shoots the bear, and the bear falls into the ditch, seemingly dead. The hunter slowly walks over to the ditch, and just as he does, he feels a tap on his shoulder. When the man turns around he sees none other than the very same bear standing above him. The bear asks the man, "Did you just shoot me with that double-barrell shotgun? To this the man replies "Yes", and the bear rapes him.

After a month has passed, the man has recovered and is very eager for revenge.He brings an Elephant Tranquilizer this time, and is sure he will have enough firepower to take down the bear for good. Just as before, the man is walking through the woods when he sees the very same brown bear. He steadies his aim and fires. The bear falls into the ditch, and the man slowly walks over to him. After searching awhile, the man is tapped on the shoulder once again. He turns around slowly to face the brown bear. The bear then asks him, "You don't come here to hunt, do you?"

"He who refuses to seek will never learn"
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
LOL I like that!

""Live life to the fullest!""
 37yrs • M •
Thanks, I'm glad one of the 19 viewers or so did

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I LIKED IT TOO!!.. comon, it was 11:00 when I read it. Also I had to debate the war in Iraq

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
 37yrs • M •
haha lol thanks. I know, i was just trying to lighten up another wise embarrassing situation. Tell a joke and get one laugh= embarrassing.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Lol, oh like when you go to school with no pants on and everyone laughs. Yeah I hate it when that happens. It is embarrassing. Don't you think? guys?... you have done that right? ummm... ok sooo

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
 37yrs • M •
*Stares at dug* Uh yea, we've all done that before......uh.

Bear in the Woods
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy