Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Martial arts - Page 2

User Thread
 45yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Aura is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Erm, dabbled in Capoeira a couple of years ago, but never really got serious. And that is pretty much the extent of my martial arts experience .

"I'm here to live... OUT LOUD!"
 52yrs • M •
syg_null is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The Late Bruce Lee, Before Jeet Kune Do, Was "Wing Chun"
wich he trained before coming to the US. Soft Style similar to
Wudang Weng Shun Kuen, however certain names/terms differ. Bruce theoretically murdered for his plans to train deeper within the "softer" aspects of the art. Grandmaster Yip Man was Bruces direct instructor.
http://www.wingchun.org

43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vegeto is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Just started learning some qigong recently.

Don't discredit me from my screen name, I know the difference between reality and fantacy.....

37yrs • M •
Meric Chi is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am a Shaolin Master i study Wudang Wu Shu Quan Chaun Animal styles Art of Nerve Blocking and so much more and i would like to start a web chat room place were we can discuss Martial arts

"Never under esatimate"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Unclassified is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Boxing....i am an amatuer level boxer with a record of 8-0, with 5 KOs....i love boxing, pain is only in your mind....

"Do what YOU want to do in life, not what everyone else does..."
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Windupnostril is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
couple years ago this guy who used to train with pat militech and jens pulver and matt hughes of the ultimate fighting championship started a gym in my town and taught me a little about jiu jitsu and kickboxing and basically beat the crap out of me for six months... i got to meet some of the guys from the ufc, though, when we went up to davenport to work out at the original miletich gym one weekend. that was pretty tough.

"You are reading this."
 38yrs • M •
matt_dj56 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hi im matt and i study japanese jujitsu (to the last guy if you're gonna say jujittsu unless you're a supporter of the nazis say jujitsu not jiujitsu) but i really want to study Wudang Weng Shun Kuen it looks so much more to the point and stuff and (jujitsu can get a bit tedious at times the moves are all the same ) Wudang Weng Shun Kuen looks soooo cool but i cant find any dojos that teach it near me scan anyone please!!!!! tell me about any books or dvds or something.

57yrs • M •
DaiSifu is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
All info is on http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/wengshunkuen

or email:

wudangkuen@hotmail.com

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Windupnostril is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
jiu jitsu jiu jitsu jiu jitsu

"You are reading this."
 33yrs • M •
BJRichK is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am a 14 year old High School Student and I just recently started Brazilian Jiujitsu.

62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Very interesting thread.

My daughters are in karate. I don't feel it's aggresive enough.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have been looking into tae kwon do, Jeet kun do, aikido, and just recently have been conditioning for muay thai boxing, I havent really been in any of the classes but I do extensive research and when i do get time i just go to my friends classes and spar for fun with all the people there. thai boxing and jeet kun do are my favorites at the moment.. intense physical and mental disipline, just the way i like it. And of course being able to defend yourself against an attacker when odds are against you is always fun too.. that little innocent greed of being respected..

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 32yrs • M •
Lord_Kan is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yeh
im a fist dan black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do and my mate does Hupkiedo or sumthin like that

"What i know can fill a book but what i don't know can fill a library"
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that RocketTed is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
First Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do from ATA and a little Kung Fu and Karate. I also experiment with katana and striaght sword forms and even make up my own sometimes.

"Bad things to hear in a submarine: "Captain, the flooding put out the fire!!""
Martial arts - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy