Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Decius B against the War? - Page 4

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cutencuddly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Its sarcasm.....

"my name says it all!"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ok , Question from Shade:
Sense America Does have all these Special units Like, the navy seals and such why do they need to use there whole damn army to get rid of one man? And yes I know he has "Doubles" that go through plastic surgery to look like him,
just put one assasin on one double each, Im sure America has more then One. yes Yes I know there are Certain VAribles
Feel Free to take a shot at me ( no pun intended)

Im not Pro war, But I am Anti saddam

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that bmxbiker16 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
They want to get rid of his whole regime in order to fully liberate Irag, cus if they just get rid of him, another guy that is possible more heinous than Saddamn can go into power

"I may disagree with what you say, but i'll defend to the death your right to say it"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yes, But Does Iraq really want a figure headed government?even Democracy, Hell Democracy might not even work in a situation like that, take Russia for a prime example, After the Bolsheviks took reign of Russia they tried a Democratic instead of an Autocratic. Way and they pretty much had Culture Shock.

And I've also been thinking, If you look at how this Whole North America Got to be is through alot of revolution, they Didn't want to be ruled by Britain they wanted there own way. so they Revolted. And they Didn't have another Country come in and save them. So why can't we just let the Iraqs Revolt. They've showed millions of times that they have the Resources. And I severly Doubt that Saddam has Secret Police like NicohlasII had.

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that shadowcult is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If you actually look back in time you realize that, yes a lot of bad has come from war. But since the late 1800's America has always been the peacekeeper and the one who keeps the world in balance. Also, peace is a nice thing to wish for, but war is sometimes the only path to peace. People say, 'well we had other options, but we rushed in there anyway'. We waited 12 freaking years trying diplomacy, it didn't work OK. Now cut the crap we should be in there – we should have been in there a long time ago!!

"Emotions are for the weak minded, so cry me a river build a bridge and get over it."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tanker is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
WOW...!
Alot of shit here, maybe its time for a big comeback.
We got a guy with a pierced arm telling people "Fuck you, buddy!", a visit or so from our old friend Decius, we have a few youngins who actually are proud of the country they come from and are willing to fight for the good ole USA, and then there are some freaky freakies that are about 12 yrs old that think America bashing is fun...and then there is the guy who told my friend Mr. Walts that he wasn't a veteran. Well, I bet your glad he wasn't standing in front you at the time you said that. Because I'm sure that you would no longer have been a life form had he been!!! I know I would have at the least slapped you like the grubby little bitch that you are.

Then on top of all that Mr. "you're not a veteran" trys to say that 3kings is what Desert Storm was really like. You are what 21 at most (i don't remember your exact age)? You were probably just discovering your penis during the first gulf war and how it worked or if you don't have a penis then your pickle pocket...whatever. That man you disrespected is a veteran and always will be a veteran...and I hope you lose a loved one in an attack of some kind, then YOU will know what true sacrifice and loss really is, you ingrate!!!
And as for 3kings...I believe it was a stretch, but it was a remake of an old Eastwood flic called "Kelly's Heroes". It was about troops stealing gold out of a Nazi bank during WWII. Like I said I think it was a stretch, but the story lines are very similar. If I am wrong then correct me...about the movie... because you know you were wrong to say such things to an elder and a superior and a veteran.

Note to all you bleeding hearts...Don't be slimy pieces of liberal shit or you will splatter!

"Wars are not won by dying for your country, they a"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tanker is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thank God we have a few limeys around to help us understand sarcasm and the other subtle portions of our own language!!! And America did have another country come to their aid...FRANCE. Its unfortunate now, but we may have settled for the crown then than put up with france's shit now.

America did not send its whole army into Iraq...either time let alone this time. There are over 400,000 active duty Army personnel. More than 500,000 Army reserve personnel, somewhere in the area of 500,000 Marines, God knows how many in the Navy(pilots, support, special forces, search and rescue,etc.) probably 1 million or so, another truck load in the Air Force(pararescue,pilots,support,transport,etc.), and lets not forget the Coast Guard protecting our asses here in the homeland at the coastline. If we wanted to send over 2 million troops and support to Iraq, we could have. We held our regular troops in reserve in Europe(what's left of the cold war build up) and we still have troops in Afghanistan...so we didn't send our "entire" army to the gulf. 250,000 troops is hardly our entire army.

"Wars are not won by dying for your country, they a"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that dingleberry6 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hey tanker

you need to get laid very, very badly man.

I think your 24 hour erection is monopolizing the much needed blood your head gravely requires.

"Avoid the mantlepiece when you're poking the fire"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I know this is sad, but I want to hit punch the bunny.. honestly, DINGLE THINK FOR 5 SECONDS WITH A MATURE MIND!
1. YOU ARE THE MEDIA!! You are everything wrong with the media today. You don't fight he issues, you fight the people. You aren't debating you are insulting. Why don't you make an arguement instead of saying that you are right because everyone else is wrong. Think, just try the.
2. Desert Storm was a war. GULF WAR... hence the world WAR in GULF WAR. I am glad Walts fought for our country. Is is a very honorable man, and he should be very proud, and never forget it.
3. Just think about it now and plead the 5th the rest of the way.

Ok now onto the real issues.

Shade, you said something about why don't we just assassinate Saddam. Well besides the reason BMX said, to tell you the truth, we are doing something that we haven't done this whole war. We are following the war. Supposedly we have said that we will no longer assassinate any more leaders. Even though as we were saying this we were still secretly killing some people off. It is really ironic but hey, when do we ever get what our country does.

Friendly fire might be bad, but atleast it has dimmed down. The bad thing about being so good at war is that when we lose even one single guy, everyone knows about it. As you look in past wars, no one really heard a lot about how a car crashed and 3 people named, blah blah and blah died. But since we can now name the people and since there aren't that many deaths, we get specific. Yet, friendly fire has changed a lot. Now we can predict when there will be friendly fire and we can work in close situation where we are near the fireing. Yet, this is better then droping mustard gas on the ground and praying that the wind doesn't blow it back at us.

Human shields are something everyone that works for the government dreads. It is easy to go in a building and kill all the enemies, but when you go in knowing that before you pull the trigger you have to judge whether they are friendly or not before they might shoot you is really scary. It takes great concentration to do this, and that is why our troops are so great. But that is why we don't just go in and bomb a town, because there are civilians in them. Though we dot have the technology to attack power plants and such without hurting anyone nearby. (as before we had to carpet bomb, which can really lead to civilian death)

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that dingleberry6 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Dugbug, did you even read his post? He insulted me and you think that's okay?

Then in your post you go about saying that I am being illogical yet you want to punch me in the face?

If you side with these morons, as no one else has, you will find that you also will be wrong and insulted, because that is the path of ignorance.

Tanker is brain dead. Walts has subsided his views so I have nothing to say about him. Peace be with him.

Don't you start trying to prove to me the war is justified. I read your posts elsewhere, you are not a very logical person. You agreed that the government should lie to people? Get real dude.

Anyways, don't talk to me with disrespect unless I talk to you with disrespect. Don't butt in where you are not welcome nor do you have any awareness of what is going on.

Hence, tanker, go get laid, and DugBug, you are entitled to your opinion.

"Avoid the mantlepiece when you're poking the fire"
Decius B against the War? - Page 4
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy